It's official...the 24 countdown has begun! Every time we break from the show, I think I can stop any time...I don't need it...I barely even like it... WHO AM I KIDDING??????????????? I watched the trailer and my heart is pounding, I'm on the edge of my seat, I'm glued to the screen and suddenly...I don't know how I've lived without my 24.
Just for fun, here are the Facts about Jack "Freaking King" Bauer!
Facts About Jack Bauer
1. If everyone on "24" followed Jack Bauer's instructions, it would be called "12".
2. Upon hearing that he was played by Kiefer Sutherland, Jack Bauer killed Sutherland. Jack Bauer gets played by no man. (This one completely supports my previous post about Jack being real)
3. If you wake up in the morning, it's because Jack Bauer spared your life.
4. Jack Bauer's calendar goes from March 31st to April 2nd . No one fools Jack Bauer.
5. Jack Bauer once forgot where he put his keys. He then spent the next half-hour torturing himself until he gave up the location of the keys
6. When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists. Jack 'freaking king' Bauer hates lemonade.
7. Some people see the glass as half full. Others see it as half empty. Jack Bauer see the glass as a deadly weapon.
8. Jack Bauer played Russian roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.
9. On Jack Bauer's Tax Returns, he has to claim the entire world as his dependents.
10. It's no use crying over spilt milk... Unless that was Jack Bauer's milk. Oh you are so screwed.
11. Jack Bauer once won a game of Connect 4 in 3 moves.
12. Jack Bauer is the leading cause of death in Middle Eastern men.
13. Jack Bauer once won a game of rock paper scissors using neither rock, paper nor scissors.
14. Jack Bauer doesn't miss. If he didn't hit you it's because he was shooting at another terrorist twelve miles away.
15. Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9% of germs. Jack Bauer can kill 100% of whatever he wants to.
16. Every mathematical inequality officially ends with "< Jack Bauer".
17. Jack Bauer removed the "Escape" button from his keyboard. Jack Bauer never needs to escape.
18. Jack Bauer's favorite color is severe terror alert red. His second favorite color is violet, but just because it sounds like violent.
19. Jack Bauer can get McDonald's breakfast after 10:30.
20. It is a known fact that when Time magazine awards "The Man of Year", there is fine print on the bottom of the cover that says, " *besides Jack Bauer."
21. When President Palmer started doing Allstate commercials, it took him 43 takes before he could stop saying, "You're in good hands with Jack Bauer".
22. Jack Bauer was nominated for an Emmy for playing Kiefer Sutherland.
23. Jack Bauer won the Tour de France on a unicycle to prove to Lance Armstrong it wasn't a big deal. He thinks yellow wristbands are gay.
24. Alex Trebek once asked Jack Bauer the question, "What's your idea of a perfect game show?" He replied with, "I'm the contestant and I ask the questions around here." Jeopardy was born at that moment.
25. If Jack and MacGyver were locked in a room together, Jack would make a bomb out of MacGyver and get out.
26. Jack Bauer has been to Mars. That's why there's no life on Mars.
27. Finding Nemo would have been vastly more exciting had Jack Bauer been
looking for him.
28. What color is Jack Bauer's blood? Trick question. Jack Bauer does not bleed.
29. Mission Impossible is just another way of saying Mission Without Jack Bauer.
30. When 24 airs on the Spanish channel everyones lines are translated except for Jack's. The reason for this, nobody speaks for Jack Bauer.
Hope you enjoyed the top 30 facts about Jack! I miss him...I can't wait for the show to start...let the real time countdown begin...