Friday, January 23, 2009

I see dead people...

Readers, do you remember 'Dharma and Greg'? Of course you do. Who wouldn't. We all know and love Jenna Elfman. well, she had a little boy that she named Story. Which is cruel in and of itself. However, I just got my first glimpse of Story... the picture below is what I saw... take a look.






I never saw it before but now I know for sure... Jenna Elfman is Haley Joel Osment's real birth mother. Take a look for yourself...



Right? Right??? I imagine that a younger, foolish Jenna got pregnant and couldn't keep the baby and put him up for adoption. The Osment's raised him as their own and neither were the wiser. But, blood runs deep...Jenna and son Haley clearly share the same talent. Acting.

There is another scenario that I think is possible... Haley Joel Osment's career was not going so well, he had not much going on and he wanted to recapture his childhood acting career. He went in for an experimental procedure to shrink himself and capture his child-like cuteness and try again at a good career. Now, Jenna is raising him as he grows up again... to see dead people.

8 comments:

Elise said...

I beleive Jenna Elfman is probably raisin ghim to see aliens named Xenu....do your research, Ilsa!

Tami said...

That is just creepy. That poor little kid. This isn't very nice, but I'll say it anyway; that kid won't be able to get through life on his looks and with such an awful name.....I'm not sure there is much hope at all.

Bryan said...

Why couldn't Haley Joel Osment be the father? What, just because he was a child actor he can't get busy with Jenna?

Abby Gail said...

Dang it Bryan that was my theory! I completely concur! Really it could happen. She may like her men a little on the young side! ;)

Anonymous said...

Bryan and Abby stole what I was going to say. I guess great minds think alike. The kid looks like a litte old man.

Natalie said...

Lisa, obviously you are wrong about them being brothers. I think most of us are in a agreement that Haley Joel Osment must be the father. What a cute little family!

Shawna said...

I wonder if Greg knew anything about this child. I bet Dharma didn't have the courage to tell him. The secret is out now!

Rae said...

I think they all look creepy, and that poor little boy, or is he an old man, it's hard to tell. I don't think Haley Joel Osment is the father, look there are no eyebrows!