I decided that since I'm not Catholic, I should start doing my own version of a confessional......
1. I dance in my room when I'm alone.
2. I'd have an affair with Jack Bauer, but I wouldn't marry him.
3. I once found a hair on a piece of cake I bought. I took another bite of the cake after that. I was sickened by my actions. I have shamed myself.
4. I am paranoid that someone will cut off my water supply. I frequently stockpile water, just in case. Sometimes I even take several glasses of water to bed. You know, in case I wake up thirsty but had a freak sleeping accident that left me paralyzed and unable to walk to the faucet. Just in case.
5. I love the smell of books, it makes me giddy. Even old books.
6. I think you can tell everything you need to know about a person from what they buy at a grocery store.
7. I immediately lose respect for someone when they wear velour track suits.
8. I hate velcro. It's an offensive substance. The noise irritates me and it's like you've given up on life so much so that you can't tie a shoe or buy a slip on? Commit to full on laziness and buy a slip on, or tie your shoes. Pick one. Too depressed to tie your shoe? Buy a slipper. Leave the velcro in the kid's section.
9. I have a crush on someone, yeah...like I'm in kindergarten. At least this time it isn't identical twins.
10. I love the smell of new plastic.
11. I map out the exits when I enter a building.
12. I could become an agoraphobic with very little effort.
13. I'm afraid I may be buried alive. If I die, please don't seal the casket. Bury me with it unsealed, and a string around my finger that has a bell on the other end, attached to my headstone. That way, if I awaken buried alive, I can move my finger to sound the alarm so that they can begin to dig me out.
14. I am a big fan of 'pun intended.'
15. I lose respect for a man when he crosses his legs.
16. I am a little hypochondriachal. If I watch ER or Mystery Diagnosis, I exhibit the same symptoms for at least 2 minutes after watching the show. I'm convinced I have that disease. Until I get caught up in another show and forget all about it.
17. I have zero respect for children's television actors. How do that look at themselves in the mirror every day?
18. I love when jokes are over explained.
19. I practice texting with my left hand in case I'm ever in a car accident and upside down in a ditch and I'm pinned down and can only maneuver my left arm into my pocket and I need to text for help. It could happen.
This is confessional tag! I am tagging all of you. That's right...every single person who reads this. I am tagging you to do 19 confessions. Unless you want to do more. Or less. I did 19 because that's what came to mind while I was typing this blog. If I put my mind to it...I could have gone all day. Be grateful I didn't. I hope you've laughed, learned things about me that you never wanted to know and lost a little respect for me in the process. Tag, you're it!