Some of the most frequent questions I get asked are.......
1. "Lisa, who should I vote for?"
2. "Lisa, who will YOU vote for?"
3. "Lisa, did you really have an affair with Obama?"
4. "Lisa, is it true that you were a POW with McCain?"
5. "Lisa, why aren't you running for president?"
In the past I've always replied to personal questions with, "I'm not accepting questions at this time."
But I've decided it's time to answer the people. My answers are:
1. Ross Perot
2. Jack Bauer
3. No Comment, other than to say I do have a dress and call recordings that I am preserving in case I need it in the future to back up any of my future claims. *
4.You'll have to read our joint biography (due out late October 2012)
5. I don't have that kind of time. Plus, if wearing white makes you look fat, can you imagine what the press conferences in front of the white house would do for my figure???
I feel like I'm finally being honest with America. I'm so glad to have gotten this off my chest.
Hopefully America feels like they got the truth, finally!
*Or if the baby turns out to be his. It's either his or Kobe Bryant's...