Thursday, January 3, 2008

Terrorist Attack....ish.

It was a close call folks. But, let me start by telling you that I am OKAY! Don't worry about me, I'm okay. But it was close. Really close. And I almost died. And still could. But I am okay.

You know and I know that there is a lot of danger out there. But I never suspected it would be so close to home.

I'm driving home from work, with my sister in the car next to me. And suddenly I notice that a van is following me. Not just any van. A terrorist van. Even worse than the kidnapping van we all know and hate. The kidnapping van is the van with no windows at all. We've all seen 'em. We all know 'em. The terrorist van is even worse. It's got a taller roof and also a place on the roof for terrorists to poke their guns out of and shoot bombs and whatnot.

So, the terrorists follow me up 12th east...they continue up 2200 north.....and here is the real clincher...they follow me onto 1450 east! That's when I knew they were after me. Nobody goes on 1450 unless they live there.
I always thought there was a sleeper cell on the university campus, but it looks like the "sleepers" have been awakened!

Once they followed me onto 1450 East I knew I couldn't lead them to my home. I had to be willing to take one for the team. I couldn't lead them to my parents. They would have slaughtered us all in an attempt to gather all of the intel we have. And I couldn't risk it.

So I drove around the block. Realizing that I was on to them, they aborted their mission.

I was relieved, but a part of me was sad that they backed down. I would have gone medieval on their hiney! I would have Jack Bauer'd their jugulars!!!

Be on alert! High alert! Never let your guard down! And just to be safe, you should carry around your own weapons and bombs. And Jack Bauer.

7 comments:

Shawna said...

I was in the car and I'm sorry to say that I didn't realize the severity of this incident. I'm so glad that we made it out okay, but I'm worried. They're clearly after us. They will be back.

Anonymous said...

You will pay! We WILL find out where you live! You will give us all intel! We will succeed!

Anonymous said...

Not on my watch Osama Bin Oprama!

Tara said...

It's a good thing that you have learned how to notice these things from Jack Bauer and Jonas Blane. They almost attacked at home. I'm glad you are both safe.

Donna Reed In Blue Jeans said...

Lisa, you are too funny! Once I parked next to a "kidnapper's van" (on my driver's side) - I realized my mistake, so I scooted to the passengers side to get out . . . one can never be to paranoid!

Princess Lisa said...

Rinnie! I would've done the same thing! That is too funny. I love how paranoid we are. But, you never know...it could've saved your life!!!

Anonymous said...

Perhaps they were secret service agents sent to protect you. They possibly broke off their assignment when they realized they had been detected. Because of the nature of your "High Profile" life and the importance your position is to "National Security". Or perhaps it was a couple of dumb dorks that were lost.